Coal-based decolorization granular activated carbon with high quality anthracite as raw material. The product used high temperature steam by activation, crushing or screening after making the granular activated carbon. It has high surface area, developed pore structure, excellent adsorption, high decolorization performance, high strength, resistant to washing, not broken with high temperature, high pressure, easy regeneration, long service life and low price characteristics.
1. Coal-based decolorization granular activated carbon used for water purification, it can not only remove the odor, color, also can remove organic or inorganic impurities in water, to achieve sterilization effect.
2. Coal-based decolorization granular activated carbon used in electroplating wastewater decolorization, chemical industry, printing and dyeing, papermaking, power plants, food and beverage, sugar liquor, pharmaceutical industry, electronics industry, aquaculture industry, shipping industry and other industries.
3. Coal-based decolorization granular activated carbon used in industrial water, wastewater treatment plant, deep decolorization and purificationof toxic gases.
4. Coal-based decolorization granular activated carbon used in industrial organic solvents, and has a significant effect in decolorization, filtration, purificationfor benzene, toluene, formaldehyde, gasoline, diesel oil.
5. Coal-based decolorization granular activated carbon used for decolorization in the golf course soil improvement project.
Transportation and packaging
1. Woven bag, lined with plastic film bags, each 25kg, also be packaged according to customer demand; activated carbon in the transportation, to prevent mixed with hard materials, do not step,to prevent carbon particles broken, affecting the quality.
2. Storage: the product should be placed in a cool and dry place;in the transportation and use, to prevent water immersion;
3. To prevent tar substances: in the process of use, tar substances should be prohibited into the activated carbon bed that to plug the activated carbon gap, loses adsorption;
4. Fire prevention: activated carbon in storage or transportation, to prevent direct contact with fire, in case of fire; activated carbon after regeneration should avoid oxygen, the after regeneration`s activated carbon should be steam cooling to below 80 DEG C, or high temperature, with oxygen, activated carbon combustion.
Группа Продуктов : Уголь-основан гранулированных активированного угля > Зернистое Золото, Очищенное Активированный Уголь